Naman Kumar, CEO
- 25 years of experience in processing, mining, metals and industrial mineral trade.
- Has extensive experience in diverse roles in technical, commercial, business development and investments.
- Led the establishment of various projects in the Middle East region - including the first Feldspar processing unit in Dubai and the barite micronizing plant for oil-well drilling in UAE & Kuwait.
- Naman is an engineer and started off as a Graduate Engineer Trainee with Larsen & Toubro.
Nita Chakravarty, Group Financial Controller
- Has over 25 years of xperience with Corporate Finance and Investment Banking in Southeast Asia and Middle East.
- Graduate in Management Studies from Narsee Monjee Institute, India; CFA Holder.
- Has been with Rescom since 5 years.
- Prior to joining Rescom, Nita was an adjunct of Management & Finance at a University in Dubai.
Hamsika Gopalan, General Manager - Corporate & Trade Finance
- Head's the Group's trade and Corporate Finance; manages Banking & Borrower Relationship.
- Prior to joining Rescom, worked in a UAE based sovereign Joint Venture for coal and copper assets across Africa, UAE and South East Asia; Brings in significant ecperience in fund raising for commodity projects.
- Worked in Ernst & Young (EY) and Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) in its Consulting/ Advisory Practice.
- A Chartered Accountant from ICAI with 15 years post qualification experience.
Sivakumar Kannan, Senior Manager (Accounts)
- Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- B Sc Maths from Bharatidasan university.
- 4.5 years in Moore Stephens International - Auditing and consultancy Firm, Dubai.
- Profile: External audit of various industries (trading, shipping, processing units, manufacturing and construction sectors).
- 2 years of experience in Tube Investments of India, Murugappa Group Chennai.
Vishwanath Ananthakrishnan, Head of Business Development (Commodities)
- Principal Lead for the coal vertical - Responsible for overseeing the marketing business , including strategy and operations. He has been working in the coal sector since 2007 and has expertise in marketing and coal assets across various industrial clients.
- Responsible for project development, Has over 10 years of experience in Project Appraisal, Project Development, and Advisory in the Infrastructure sector, including Ports, Roads, Energy, etc. in India and South East Asia. Vishwanath is currently responsible for evaluating new project opportunities within the group especially in the energy sector.
- Has worked previously with Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS), one of India's leading infrastructure development & finance companies.
Srinivasa Kola, Vice President - Finance, Projects
- Qualified Finance professional with over 25 years of professional experience in Steel, mines & minerals processing and Oil refinery business.
- Has worked with the Steel giants like TATA's in India, Global steel in Africa and Major mines & minerals processing group in Brazil as the Finance Director.
- Has been instrumental in acquisition of mining assets in Indonesia for UK Based corporate and oil refinery Business in Iraq for a Kuwait based leading corporate house.