- Naman Kumar is the Group Chief Executive Officer of RESCOM.
- He has 20 plus years of work experience in processing, mining, metals and industrial mineral trade.
- He has held key positions in leading Mineral Business Organisations and at RESCOM Group.
- From 2015, as the CEO of RESCOM, leads the Group in Trade, Acquisitions and New Projects.
- He has extensive experience in diverse roles in technical, commercial, business development and investment functions.
- Led the establishment of various projects in the Middle East region - including the first Feldspar processing unit in Dubai and the barite micronizing plant for oil-well drilling in UAE & Kuwait.
- Naman is an Engineer and started off as a Graduate Engineer Trainee with Larsen & Toubro.
General Manager - Finance
- KS Bala is the General Manager - Finance and Accounts of RESCOM Group
- He has 29 years of post-qualification Finance and Accounts experience and has worked with RESCOM for the past 21 years.
- He specialized in Commerce from Madras University.
- He has assisted RESCOM on all finance and accounts aspects which include, working capital and banking, accounts, book keeping, audit, Finance and MIS functions.
- Prior to RESCOM, KS Bala was working for Thompson Electronics in Chennai, India.
Lead - Corporate & Trade Finance
- Hamsika Gopalan is the Lead - Corporate Finance in RESCOM Group.
- She is a qualified Chartered Accountant with over 13 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Business Planning and Strategy.
- She has been with the Group for over 5 years now.
- She started her formative years with firms such as Ernst & Young and Pricewaterhouse Coopers in India.
- At Ernst & Young & PwC. Hamsika was involved in Review & Preparation of Business Plans, Financial Models, Business
- Valuations etc. She brings with her a strategic blend of understanding businesses from a consulting as well as an operating perspective.
- She currently leads RESCOM's fund raising on Trade Finance requirements and liaises on new bank onboarding and establishing the financing requirements for RESCOM.
Senior Manager - Accounts
- Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- B Sc Maths from Bharatidasan university
- 4.5 years in Moore Stephens International - Auditing and consultancy Firm, Dubai
- Profile: External audit of various industries (trading, shipping, processing units, manufacturing and construction sectors)
- 2 years of experience in Tube Investments of India, Murugappa Group Chennai
Head of Business Development (Commodities)
- He leads as the Principal for the coal vertical at RESCOM.
- As the Business Lead, he is responsible for project development and trade in Energy sector for the Group.
- He has over ten plus years of experience in Project Appraisal, Project Development, and Advisory in the Infrastructure sector, including Ports, Roads, Energy, etc. in India and South-East Asia.
- Has worked previously with Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS), one of India's leading infrastructure development and finance companies.
Vice President – Finance, Projects
- Qualified Finance professional with over 25 years of professional experience in Steel, mines & minerals processing and Oil refinery business
- Has worked with the Steel giants like TATA’s in India, Global steel in Africa and Major mines & minerals processing group in Brazil as the Finance Director
- Has been instrumental in acquisition of mining assets in Indonesia for UK Based corporate and oil refinery Business in Iraq for a Kuwait based leading corporate house
- Arun Thomas is the Shipping Manager of RESCOM Group.
- He has 11 plus years of post-qualification experience in Dry cargo chartering, Post fixture operations, Business development, P&I matters, Handling Disputes
- Qualified with a MBA from Anna University, Chennai.
- Prior to RESCOM, As Shipping Manager - Chartering, Operations & Post fixture in leading Ceramics Company in UAE for a period of six years.
- As a Chartering Executive, worked with a Ship Broking Company (Tradex Marine Global DMC Co. UAE) for two plus years
- Started as a Chartering Assistant in a Ship owning & operating Company (Hua Dao Shipping Fareast Ltd, UAE) for a period of two plus years
Head of Operations
- VP Singh is the Head of Operations for the Industrial Minerals Business of RESCOM.
- He is a graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Delhi University.
- He has acquired in overall 26 years of post-qualification experience in minerals processing, plant engineering, and international trade.
- He has been with RESCOM for the past 10 years in International Supply-chain
- VP Singh has assisted RESCOM on Indonesian and south east Asian Trade and minerals resource development.
- Prior to RESCOM, VP Singh was with various Ceramic companies in India and abroad.
Group Financial Controller
- Has over 25 years of experience across Corporate Finance and Investment Banking in the Southeast Asia & Middle East.
- Graduate in Management Studies from Narsee Monjee Institute, India; CFA degree from ICFAI, India
- Nita has joined Rescom as a Group Financial controller since June 2018. Previously, she was a part time financial advisor.
- Also serves as the Director for our group companies KCap Holdings PTE limited and Bramwell (HK) Limited.